Pages

About Me

My photo
Meow ^..^ is a growing, evolving, kinky, carbon based critter, sexual deviant, closet artist, a working graphic designer for the last 15 years, and I am stuck in Utah. This is about my journey...

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Admitting to the Geek!


At the FLOG (FetLife Ogden Group) munch last night I met people that I would not normally interact with, I had a great time and it got me thinking as they let some of their passion, or better yet, some of their Geek show.
It was quite entertaining and thought provoking... It made me wonder what are some of the things that bring out my Geek or that I hold a great interest in...
Here is my list so far...
  • 1. NASCAR and just about any motor-sport.
  • 2. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  • 3. Douglas Adams
  • 4. Clive Barker
  • 5. Anne Rice
  • 6. Jim Morrison/Elvis (yes these two are a tie for me!)
  • 7. Music in general
I am sure this list will grow... perhaps even change as I do...
I just thought it was fun to think about! I love my geek :)
"A towel is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta…wet it for use in hand-to-hand combat…wrap it around your head to ward off noxious fumes…any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the Galaxy, rough it … win through, and still know where his towel is, is clearly a man to be reckoned with." From The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams.




"Follow. But. Follow only if ye be men of valour, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived. Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth." - Monty Python & the Holy Grail 
Dingo: You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me.
All: And me. And me too. And me.
Dingo: Yes. Yes, you must give us all a good spanking.
Dingo: And after the spanking, the oral sex.
Galahad: Well, I could stay a bit longer...
-Monty Python and the Holy Grail

No comments:

Post a Comment