Pages

About Me

My photo
Meow ^..^ is a growing, evolving, kinky, carbon based critter, sexual deviant, closet artist, a working graphic designer for the last 15 years, and I am stuck in Utah. This is about my journey...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pinch Me!?


It's been some time... well, actually a very long time, since I have....
While I am afraid to feel too hopeful or too excited or too loved where is this bar? Who in the fuck set it? I need to have a word with them.
How do I tell if I am too much of anything?
This time feelings are reciprocated.
This time the intensity is matched.
This time he is into me as much as I am into him.
This time can I string together days where I don't go and fuck shit up?
I am afraid of falling. It hurts when you hit bottom. There is love and then there is this... this thing... this flutter ... this OMFG Can I REALLY Feel this way? and have him not run away or reject me?
So far...with the secrets I have shared, my soul I have bared...he still wants me in his bed, within his reach, stroking my skin, making me sigh, and he hasn't rejected me, he hasn't been appalled by my wants dreams and desires.
It's new, it's shiny, it's surreal, it's this girls dream, it's full of hope, and my cup is brimming and about to run over and spill out...
I hope...
I dream...
I love...

No comments:

Post a Comment