Pages

About Me

My photo
Meow ^..^ is a growing, evolving, kinky, carbon based critter, sexual deviant, closet artist, a working graphic designer for the last 15 years, and I am stuck in Utah. This is about my journey...

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

This isn't about you...



It is all about me.
This is my journey.
This is my path.
This is my life.
This is my passion.
You have nothing to do with it.
It is not about who is on top or who is on bottom.
Frankly darling I don't give a damn.
It will be tit for tat.
I will have it my way.
I will meet my needs one way or another.
Look out, because I am about to leave you behind.
I am growing
I am evolving
I have a voice
I have a heart
I have a mind
I refuse to sit silent and idle
You will hear me
You will feel me
You will see me
as I fade to black

No comments:

Post a Comment