Pages

About Me

My photo
Meow ^..^ is a growing, evolving, kinky, carbon based critter, sexual deviant, closet artist, a working graphic designer for the last 15 years, and I am stuck in Utah. This is about my journey...

Thursday, June 24, 2010

A poem with no real form or rhyme but plenty of reason



(original entry June 15, 2010)
whatever it is make it fucking STOP
make it go away...
I do not like it.
It is not who I am.
It is just an illusion.
It will be gone as soon as I turn around ...
but yet...
it's not working.
it is not going away.
a seed planted in fertile ground sprouted...
is it a fucking weed?
Pull it out!
wait ...
watch...
look! ....
awe shit ...
it's budded..
MUST see it blossom first.
Once I see the blossom
then and only then can I decide
whether or not
to poison it.
make sure I kill the root.
don't want it coming back
ever...
like a weed.
^..^

No comments:

Post a Comment