Pages

About Me

My photo
Meow ^..^ is a growing, evolving, kinky, carbon based critter, sexual deviant, closet artist, a working graphic designer for the last 15 years, and I am stuck in Utah. This is about my journey...

Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is "Love"?


(original entry March 2010)
What is Love to you?
Is there just one simple definition? Can you put it in a box and slap a label on it? Is it tangible? Does it exist as a "thing" or is it merely an emotion and feeling?
Someone told me that love can cure... love can heal anything. I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around that one.
Someone asked me to define Sacred... as in what is sacred to me... at first I really couldn't define it... but then I came up with Sacred = Divine...
Now I am thinking it would be more to the effect that my definition of what I find sacred is Love.
Sacred to me is loving myself enough unconditionally, openly, willfully... I am a Goddess, I am Divine, I am Sacred, I am Love.
Your thoughts?
^..^
(original entry March 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment