Pages

About Me

My photo
Meow ^..^ is a growing, evolving, kinky, carbon based critter, sexual deviant, closet artist, a working graphic designer for the last 15 years, and I am stuck in Utah. This is about my journey...

Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is Fear really?


(original entry February 2010)
I am learning that fear is something we are taught at a very young age. We learn to fear. We are told to fear this and that....
This morning, while watching the sun rise having my morning coffee and meditating, this wave, no more like a tsunami washed over me.
I am learning to actually feel every emotion that comes to me and letting it pass through me, but this was different. This fear paralyzed me in such a way that I lost my breath and couldn't move.
It is a fear of the unknown. Fear of not having control over the outcome of my surgery. Yet I realize control is just an illusion, fear an emotion, I need to let this pass through me... but how?
Any suggestions?

(original entry February 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment